EVN Macedonia AD undertakes procurement to cover its own needs, as well as to cover the needs of its associated entities pursuant to the valid legal regulations of the Republic of North Macedonia, as well as pursuant to the internal documents setting forth the manner and the procedure for realizing procurement of goods, services and works. The procurement process takes place based on the principles of transparency, equality, non-discrimination, competition among bidders, proportionality, cost efficiency, efficiency with the ultimate objective of selecting the most favourable bidder meeting all technical requirements and specifications, and finally, offering the most favourable bid.
To meet the principles above, EVN Macedonia AD takes the following steps:
- publishing public announcements for procedures for public procurement contract awarding pursuant to the Public Procurement Law on www.e-nabavki.gov.mk и www.evn.mk;
- publishing public announcements for procedures for introducing Qualification systems pursuant to the Public Procurement Law on www.e-nabavki.gov.mk и www.evn.mk;
- keeping a list of qualified bidders for introduced Qualification systems pursuant to the Public Procurement Law on www.evn.mk;
- publishing announcements for procedures for awarding procurement contracts on www.evn.mk, pursuant to the public procurement procedures of EVN Macedonia AD;
- collecting bids pursuant to procurement procedures of EVN Macedonia AD.
The high quality of the overall procurement chain, which serves a basis for all procurement procedures of all goods, services and works, is the high quality of everybody involved in the entire procurement chain. Alongside with our suppliers, we are constantly dedicated to developing innovative solutions to offer to our customers, by employing all required assets, in the best possible manner. Hence, we always strive towards emphasizing the principle of equal access, fair business practices and open dialogue.
- free and fair competition
- equal treatment of all competitors
- confidentiality in business transactions
- transparency and documenting results
- protecting the environment
- corporate social responsibility
- observing human rights and occupational safety
- supply chain sustainability
EVN Macedonia AD realized the largest portion of its procurements which do not fall under the Public Procurement Law using a specialized procurement e-portal (Negometrix). All companies interested in cooperating with EVN Macedonia AD or its associated entities in terms of a particular procurement procedure for which an announcement has been published on www.evn.mk can request documents for the respective procedure; and the first step is registering at the Negometrix e-portal, after which they will be granted access to the procedure they are interested in. The Negometrix e-portal is completely web-based, and it does not require any additional software installations. Please find detailed bidder guidelines on the following link.
Public procurement procedures falling under the Public Procurement Law are available in the
Electronic system for Procurement or here.
Any questions regarding procurement processes of EVN Macedonia AD or interested to learn how the EVN procurement e-portal Negometrix works?
We are pleased to assist you:
EVN Macedonia AD
Ul. Lazar Lichenoski br. 11
E-mail: [email protected]