Frequently asked questions

Other Services

I need data on the underground distribution grid installations, who should I contact?
I need to ask for a no-voltage state of the electricity grid, who should I contact?
What is required for a metering point control visit to be conducted?
What is the procedure for dislocation of power lines/substations located on my property which have been installed without my permission?
What is the procedure for compensation of damages in the event some of customer’s home appliances burn out as a result of an electricity issues?