To make the change of the customer of the metering point, customers are required to fill out and sign a form – request MKAX021 and to submit the required documents as follows:
- Title deed, issued 6 months ago at the longest or
- Purchase and sale agreement, verified by a notary public;
- Lease agreement, verified by a notary public;
- Real estate inheritance certificate etc.
- Identification document (only if the documents above are presented in person at the CECs) and DRD form issued by the Central Register (for legal entities only).
*in the event the customer only has e preliminary purchase and sale agreement, they will be required to submit handover minutes or consent from the current owner of the meter that a change of the name of the applicant can be made.
If the building in question has several owners/heirs, in addition to the application form and the documents stated above, the customer wishing to have their name entered as meter owner, is also required to submit a Statement of all the other heirs/owners, whereby they agree that one of the owners is entered as customer of the metering point.
The documents above may be submitted electronically to [email protected] or at the closest Customer Energy Center (CEC), every business day from 07:30 hrs to 15:30 hrs. If the request is successfully implemented, only the new customer will be notified, and if not, all applicants will be notified. The deadline for the implementation of the request is 15 days.
Note: In order to successfully implement the request for customer change, it is necessary to specify the date of request submission, as well as fill out/check the fields that are marked as mandatory.